Applications are invited every year as per following details:
Candidates from friendly countries are admitted on Government to Government arrangements, subject to availability of seats.
2 Years residential training at Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi.
All charges are payable in advance before commencement of each Semester;
Training Charges are subject to revision;
There is no fee waiver policy. However, 33 fully paid scholarships(arranged by GoP) and 04 fully paid scholarships sponsored by GRG group, under are offered purely on need-base criteria.
Candidates applying on Self Finance Scheme(SFS) are to submit additional pay order/ bank draft of Rs. 300,000/- along with the application form as SFS fee.
Nautical Cadets are to pay additional amount(as applicable approx. Rs. 10, 000/-) along with 4th Semester Fee for issuance of Seamen Service Book (SSB).
PMA may refund training Charges subject to the following:
- If a Cadet does not join the Academy;
- If Cadets are declared unfit by Mercantile Marine Department, Karachi in Colour Vision Test;
- If a Cadet leaves the Academy on the request of his Parents/ Guardian within first week of commencement of classes; subject to approval of the Commandant;
- Security Deposit will be refunded after completion of the course and subject to submission of clearance certificate;
- No amount will be refunded in case a Cadet is withdrawn from the Academy on disciplinary grounds.