Entry Test-56th Batch
ENTERANCE TEST FOR ADMISSION TO 56th BATCH OF CADETS
1. It is to inform you that subject entrance test will be held at 1500 hrs on 10th September 2017. The test will be conducted by the Pakistan Testing Service (PTS).
2. Your admit card is enclosed and your Roll No. & Test Centre is mentioned on this card. You are required to report at the test centre by 1400 hrs on 10 September 2017. You will be required to prove your identity at the Test Centre. Please keep this letter along with your admit card and original CNIC or From ’B’ with you. These documents will be used for your identification as a candidate. In case of failing to do so, you will not be allowed to sit in the test.
3. You are requested to bring a clip board and ball pen (blue or black) with you. Bringing of helping material of any kind including electronic / scientific devices like calculator, mobile phone IPod, laptop, electronic watch, digital dictionary etc. at the test centre is strictly prohibited.
4. Your test result will be available on PMA website www.marineacademy.edu.pk by 17th September 2017.
5. It is important to mention here that last date for submission of attested copies of following documents is 20th September 2017 otherwise you will not be considered for this final merit (please ignore if you have already submitted these documents).
a. SSC / Matriculation /O Level certificate issued by respective boards.
b. HSSC / Intermediate (Pre Engineering) /A Level or equivalent marks sheet.
c. Equivalence Certificates of O & A levels issued by IBCC (if applicable).
Lists of Candidates eligible for test/rejected may be seen in the Download Section.
List of Test Centres have also been uploaded in Downloaded Section.